UhIVGE8jHzTFWCfKjsiesvOgihwMh4AeshTUDwBFwxQ BM Vintage Shaving: Shaving With The Products of Edwin Jagger

Thursday 23 February 2017

Shaving With The Products of Edwin Jagger

Edwin Jagger

England is in my country of traditions and also when it comes to men’s grooming. Shaving is a big thing in England and that they take very seriously. Tradition’s terms of products and brands from father to son. Edwin Jagger is a family business where they make beautiful care and currently selling around the world. Edwin Jagger is a brand for the entire shaving. They sell pre-shave cream to the razor. I received a wide range of products to reviewing the blog.

My products from Edwin Jagger

Pre-Shave Lotion Edwin Jagger , a good pre-shave cream really should not be missed in a good shaving ritual. Pre-shave cream Edwin Jagger is very fresh and gives a cooling effect. The smell is also very pepermuntig, myself find him anything in terms of odor. I am the more subtle scents because the creams are often softer in smell, it is a shame if the pre-shave prevails. The substance is very tasty, not greasy but thick and sturdy enough to make a good protective layer.
Traditional Shaving Soap Edwin Jagger , I got two scents to review the Aloe Vera and Sandalwood. Where can I pre-shave found to be strong again this just a little too subtle in terms of odor. Especially when barber I give my clients a relaxed experience and smell here is very important to, so it’s handy if there is a good smell to sit. The shaving soap should get ready with a brush, and this he did very well, I got a very nice and full of foam. So the key point of the soap does a good job.
Premium Shaving Cream Edwin Jagger , for the men who do not brush or unwilling to soap this cream a solution. A drop in the brush and foaming, or with fingers on the face application. I especially liked the smell of Limes & Pomegranate, now slightly too subtly but very enjoyable. The cream is rich and very pleasant to apply. A good replacement for the soap but I like barber will not choose cream because it is a compromise between time constraints and quality and I think it’s taking time to key while shaving.
Moisturising Aftershave Lotion Edwin Jagger, a very pleasant lotion that I really think is a must. The smell of aloe vera is perfect subtle and a nice soapy smell remains. The lotion cools and you immediately feel him take care of the skin and withdraw. A light layer behind that absolutely does not feel greasy. For men with sensitive skin, this product is a godsend.
All producers of the review are made with natural products and free of parabens.

No comments:

Post a Comment